SlimLane Full Height
SlimLane Full Height – The Automatic Systems SlimLane range of products is an elegant solution where the customer requires more sophisticated and secure technology allied with an attractive design. The Slimlane Full height provides gates up to 1700mm high for those who require a higher level of physical security. SlimLane turnstiles are designed to seamlessly integrate most standard contactless access control readers. Other readers such as bar codes can be integrated in customised, purpose built housings.
The SlimLane range are constructed in high quality stainless steel and glass. Its slim, low impact design allied with the latest multi-beam tracking technology is perfect for customers for whom design is as important as function.
The SlimLane range come as standard with locking on all gates as they use a direct drive motor. This makes them hard to push through but does mean that door closing speeds in environments such as leisure where children are involved need to be configured carefully.
All SlimLane turnstiles come with DDA as an option and can be mounted on a plinth system. If you are installing a number of SlimLane turnstiles in a single location or across multiple locations, you can install the SlimLane SmartServer product which enables multiple lanes in an estate to be operated remotely including over the internet.
The SlimLane range of products are ideal for the following environments:
- Corporate Offices
- Museum exhibition entrances
- Colleges and Universities
- LOCKING/SECURITY. SlimLane lanes come with physical locking on the gates as standard. Gates up to 1700mm high.
- SPARES. Spare parts are kept for all products in the range including ones that are no longer manufactured.
- QUALITY. High quality manufacture means the turnstiles very rarely go wrong.
- SERVICE. Remote access can be configured to allow engineers to diagnose any potential issues remotely.
- CUSTOMISABLE. The SlimLane can be customised to integrate different access control devices and more than one device if required such as contactless card reader and barcode scanner.
- LISTED BUILDINGS. If you are installing the SlimLane in a listed building or similar environment where drilling into the floor is not an option, it can be installed on a secure, raised plinth.
- MOVEABLE. The SlimLane can be set up to be moveable with all the associated access control if you need to gain full access from the protected area from time to time.
- DISABLED ACCESS. The SlimLane can be configured for disabled access.
- LOOK & FEEL. The SlimLane can be customised to have whatever finish you require to suit the surrounding environment.
- SMALL FOOTPRINT Along with its slim pedastals the SlimLane also comes in a short format (1274mm) where space is an issue.
- SAFETY. Fastlane Speedgates feature up to 8 safety beams designed to stop the barriers from moving in the event that any of the beams are broken.
- SPEED. Throughput of up to 1 pedestrian per second through Fastlane pedestrian speedgates means a greater return on investment and often means fewer lanes are required, with less wasted time in the queues leading to a greater user acceptance.
- TAILGATING. 5mm 24 beam IR detection matrix provides unsurpassed tailgate detection and deterrence; tailgaters are detected following as close as 5mm behind authorised users.
- INTELLIGENCE. High processing capacity (ARM9) and high-density matrix of superior infared beams (DIRAS) for dynamic, predictive tracking of users.
- ACCURACY. Virtually eliminates false alarms. The intelligence of Fastlane enables the system to differentiate between body and mass and small objects such as umbrellas etc. This increases user and guard acceptance, avoiding ‘tune-out’.
- DISABLED ACCESS. Automatic Systems Speedgates can be installed in a number of ways to allow for wheelchair access to make the access compliant with the UK Disabilities and Discrimination Act (DDA) as well as the most similar international standards. Audio and visual feedback is provided as standard.
- REMOTE FOB. The SlimLane can be set up with an RF receiver to enable staff to remotely operate the lanes for example for groups of visitors.
- CAT 5 CONNECTIVITY. Embedded software providing real time monitoring and the ability to configure and maintain each lane locally or remotely via a simple web browser.
- FIRE. The units feature a fire alarm input to allow for unimpeded emergency egress and the units can be configured to fail safe in the event of power fail.
- STACKING. The SlimLane features a throughput management system. When activated the barriers stay open after an authorised entry for a defined period of time to await another authorised card. This negates the need for the barrier to open and close in between authorised people at peak traffic times.
- LIFT INTEGRATION. The SpeedLane can be integrated into lift call systems.
- VISITOR CARD RETURN. TheSlimLane can be integrated with a visitor card return system to ensure visitors cannot exit without leaving their card at the gate.