ITAB Triflo Premier
The ITAB Triflo Premier is the leading turnstile for those with a budget looking to have a secure entrance barrier. The Triflo is a highly versatile product which has been successfully integrated with a wide variety of access control devices and software systems.
The Triflo Premier is robustly constructed from stainless steel with curved endplates. Custom endplates can be supplied to neatly integrate for example a barcode reader.
The 3 arm tripod design will only allow one person through at a time which negates the possibility of tailgating.
The Triflo Premier is not DDA compliant so would require at least one ITAB Alphagate to be installed along with it in order to comply with government disability regulations. In order to make it harder for people to circumvent the turnstile, the Triflo can be installed with Half-height Glass and Stainless steel infill.
The ITAB Triflo is our best-selling turnstile of choice where robust design combined with an affordable price tag are key requirements:
- Leisure facilities
- Train stations
- Football stadia
- Theme parks
- UK SUPPORTED. 2 Facilities in the UK which keep spares and stock. They also provide telephone technical support
- CUSTOMISABLE. A wide variety of access control devices can be integrated into the turnstile.
- VALUE FOR MONEY. A good level of security at an affordable price.
- MARKET LEADER. The leading half-height, tri-arm turnstile used extensively across a variety of markets.
- LIGHTS. Red and green In/Out lights can be supplied as an add-on.
- FIRE SYSTEM. A central power breaker simplifies the integration of the turnstile into the fire alarm system.
- FIRE TO EXIT. Triflos can be set for free exit whilst still providing secure, controlled entry.