The FirstLane double swing door security entrance lane offers a high bidirectional throughput and uncompromising security. With its elegant design,the FirstLane is designed to integrate perfectly into any architectural style. Equipped with high processing capacity and an exclusive detection system, the FirstLane guarantees accurate user tracking and prevents any unauthorized use. The FirstLane is a modular product that can be installed as a single or a multi-lane array and can also be combined with the FirstLane 970 wide lane model.
1. Sturdy and stable steel frame with RoHS anti-corrosion zinc plating treatment. Visible parts of the frame are in brushed #4 AISI 304L stainless steel
2. Brushed #4 AISI 304L stainless steel housing and panels fastened to the frame for access to the internal components.
3. Clear, 10 mm thick tempered monolithic glass obstacles, swinging in the direction of user passage. Clear, 8 mm thick tempered monolithic glass side panel.
4. Electromechanical drive units each consisting of:
• A brushless DC permanent magnet motor with rugged, flat gearbox.
• A controller providing progressive accelerations and decelerations of the obstacle, for smooth movement and enhanced user safety.
5. Logic control board, equipped with ARM CORTEX A8 technology and the Linux operating system, ensuring advanced traffic management. An embedded Web server, accessible by a simple web browser, offering an interface for the configuration of functional gate parameters as well as a complete diagnostic and maintenance tool. The maintenance interface is common to several Automatic Systems product easing the maintenance of the products.
6. Transfer of information from XML-RPC protocol through an Ethernet interface. The FirstLane can be managed by the Smart&Slim operator console.
7. Transfer of information by dry contacts: passage authorization, passage information, fraud, equipment failure …
8. Function pictograms indicating gate and passage status to the user.
9. Proprietary DIRAS detection system, consisting of a high-density matrix of infrared transmitter/receiver photocells beams. It follows users progression through the gate as well as ensuring their safety during opening/closing of the obstacles. Novel detection algorithms guarantee top-of-class performances for detection of tail gating, close tail gating and crossing frauds.
10. Easy integration of contactless readers under the extension end caps.
For more information please contact us.